If you’re reading this, it likely means you are experiencing the signs and symptoms associated with chronic venous disease (CVD). The good news is you are in the right place, because it is time to stop dealing and start treating the source of this disease for better long-term symptom management.
This may be the first time you are hearing about chronic venous disease or made the connection to the symptoms you have been experiencing like heavy legs, sensation of swelling, varicose veins, spider veins and/or pain and discomfort. And, as you will learn throughout reading our blogs, there are a number of recommended lifestyle changes that you should be doing to help you manage your symptoms, such as diet and exercise and elevating the legs.
There are even several options for treating your symptoms, like compression stockings, topical creams and gels or medical interventions, such as endovenous procedures and sclerotherapy.
However, none of these addresses the root cause of chronic venous disease and that is the weakening of the vein walls.
Venoactive treatments, like Venixxa, are treatments designed to help improve our leg vein health by improving the tone of our veins, which as you now know, continues to weaken as chronic venous disease progresses.
So, if you are looking for options to treat mild to moderate chronic venous disease, here is why you should consider taking Venixxa.
Benefits of Venixxa
- Improves Vein Tone. Improved tone means better blood circulation, reduced pain, lower-leg swelling and sensation of heaviness in the legs.
- It works. Studies demonstrate that by simply taking one tablet, twice a day for at least two months can significantly improve symptoms like reducing pain, lower-leg swelling, and sensation of heavy legs. In fact, after only four weeks of treatment, Venixxa was shown to reduce pain and sensation of swelling and heaviness by 50%.,
- It’s Convenient. Venixxa is an oral treatment available over-the-counter at most pharmacies, so you don’t need a prescription. Click here to find a location near you or to buy it online.
- It’s Natural. Venixxa is a natural health product that is made from small, immature oranges. The hesperidin extracted from these oranges is used to create micronized purified flavonoid fraction (MPFF), which is the active ingredient of Venixxa.
- Use in Tandem. Already using compression socks, gels or creams? Because of Venixxa’s unique mode of action and no known clinical interactions, it can be used seamlessly with other treatments.
- Clinically Proven. Venixxa is supported by extensive clinical evidence, including data from several double-blind randomized clinical trials.
- #1 Doctor Recommended OTC Brand. This recommendation for the over-the-counter treatment of chronic venous disease symptoms was based on the results of IQVIA’s ProVoice Survey in Canada. This survey fielded to 812 physicians in Canada from October 2019 through September 2020.